Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) is a category of “as a service” or “cloud” delivery mechanisms for enterprise communications. With UCaaS, unified communications services can be made available from the cloud to businesses from SMB to enterprise.
While the majority of features are included in standard packages, enhanced services and features can be easily added or removed on an as-needed basis
- Voice/Video and telephony, including mobility (smartphone, tablet, mac/pc)
- No more licensing/maintenance costs, no vendor lock in for hardware
- Simplify deployment and maintenance, enjoy unfettered expandability & flexibility
- Voice/video/chat and group collaboration
- Meeting solutions – audio conferencing, video conferencing and web conferencing
- Enhanced services and features
- Call center for skills-based routing
- Analytics for Voice, CRM and Surveys give you a more complete picture of your interactions and help you better service your customers
- Call recording for all calls or selectively. These are included in reports and can flag phrases.
- IVR can be used for call routing decisions (regional/zip code), CRM/database integration with customer contacts
- IVR can call or SMS your customers for appointment reminders, shipping information etc.
- Integrated virtual receptionist, great for small and medium businesses who want a live receptionist to answer and direct calls without hiring a full-time employee